Adaptophen Men's Health Formula
- Fast 2-Day Priority Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
In men, T peak between 25 to 30 years of age ... and thereafter drop approximately 1-2% annually. By the age of 60, T levels are typically only 40-50% of youthful levels and may be even lower due to stress and related lifestyle issues such as diet, exercise and sleep patterns.
The benefit of maintaining a youthful T level are many, including increased lean muscle mass and reduced bodyfat, increased drive, enhanced mental focus and physical vigor, and improved general well-being.
Adaptophen is a premium dietary supplement carefully formulated to help boost your free T levels. Explore the benefits of increasing your free T with Adaptophen on your side.
Laboratory evidence suggests Adaptophen's key ingredient, Tongkat Ali, when taken twice daily (1 capsule in the morning; 1 capsule at lunch), stimulates release of free testosterone from its binding proteins and improves overall testosterone profiles. Human supplementation trials show a clear indication of reduced fatigue, heightened energy and mood, and enhanced lean muscle mass and fat loss in subjects consuming Tongkat Ali.1-5
In a recent study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by Tongkat Ali supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (-6%) and increased free testosterone status (+37%).
Not Only Does Adaptophen Contain a University-Tested Dosage of Tongkat Ali But Also Provides 4 other Medical Grade Testosterone-Boosting Adaptogens...
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavin): Each serving of Adaptophen contains a university-tested dosage of Siberian Rhodiola Rosea. Only Rhodiloa Rosea of Russian origin (West and North Siberia) has a high pharmacological activity and contains the key muscle growth component rosavin. Human test subjects showed marked increases in muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy (muscle growth), greater back muscle strength, better coordination, and improved recovery ability.
In a recent study from researchers at the Laboratory of Sports Medicine and Sport Related Nutrition at the University of Rome, athletes who supplemented with Rhodiola Rosea experienced both reduced lactate levels and parameters of skeletal muscle damage after an exhaustive exercise session. Moreover, the athletes taking Rhodiola Rosea experienced substantial increases in bodyfat oxidation (fat loss). Concluded the researchers, "Taken together these observations confirm that Rhodiola Rosea may increase the adaptogen ability to physical exercise."6
Elk Antler Velvet: Soviet scientists in the 1980s tested the effects of deer antler velvet on the performance of elite Russian athletes, and the results were astonishing. Deer antler velvet helped increase the muscle strength and mass of Russian athletes, while speeding their recovery time from exercise, by naturally increasing levels of GH and T. Soviet scientists claim the increases in strength helped the Russian athletes shatter new strength records at the 1984 and 1988 Olympics.
More recently, researchers at the University of New Brunswick in Canada tested the effects of Elk Antler Velvet in 38 weight-training men. The study found that those who took elk antler velvet powder for 10 weeks had significantly greater increases in leg strength and endurance than men who took a placebo.7
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone: This non-hormonal anti-catabolic compound has been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall
recovery from exercise.
The use of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone as a muscle builder and sports performance aid dates back to the 1970s, when a Hungarian pharmaceutical company Chinoin filed 2 U.S. Patents on the adaptogen showing it could dramatically increase muscle mass and strength in weight-training athletes.8,9
More recently, in one placebo-controlled university study published in the prestigious journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, researchers found that athletes who took the same dose of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone provided in Adaptophen daily for 8 weeks experienced a significantly greater increase in muscle mass than those who took placebo. 10
ZMA: Published university research shows ZMA raises strength levels. One study from scientists at Western Washington University studied 12 NCAA division II football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week spring training program and a separate group assigned a placebo.
The athletes taking ZMA had 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains than the placebo group; the ZMA group increased by 11.6 percent compared to only 4.6 percent in the placebo group. The ZMA group also had 30 percent increases in testosterone levels (compared to 10 percent decrease in the placebo group). The ZMA group also experienced a 5 percent increase in IGF-1 (growth hormone) while the placebo group dropped by 20 percent.11,12
How do I use Adaptophen?
For best results using Adaptophen Men's Health Formula, take 2 capsules three times daily, including one serving immediately post-workout with a high-quality whey protein mix, such as our Monster Mix Fortified Whey.
Is ordering safe & secure?
Yes. All orders are processed through Shopify, trusted by over 1,700,00 businesses worldwide. Shopify is certified according to the Level 1 PCI DSS standard. This means that stores like ours are equipped with data encryption tools, protection of Shopify payment transfers, prevention of viruses at the servers, risk analysis tools as well as constant security monitoring. Shopify has the highest standards in the world on payment processing. You can read more about Shopify’s PCI compliance here.
How fast do you ship?
All of our products ship within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail, which are typically delivered within 3 days in the domestic U.S. As soon as your product has shipped, you'll receive an e-mail with tracking information. We also ship all over the world. Overseas orders are typically delivered within 10 days. Again, tracking information is
provided for all orders.
What's your return policy?
Now here's a deal you simply can't refuse. We're so confident Adaptophen will help you gain energy, fuel performance and make greater gains in muscle size and strength faster than you've ever experienced with anything else that we're putting our money where our mouth is. We're giving you a 60-day no-risk opportunity to "test drive" this powerful, new lean-male enhancement supplement and then judge for yourself how much better you look and feel. If you're not absolutely amazed by how much Adaptophen helps you improve in every way shape and form, you'll receive a complete refund of your purchase price.
How do I know you're not another fly-by-night company here today, gone tomorrow?
Good question! Here's the link to our verified Facebook Page. As you can see, we've been in business since 2008, have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, and have over 25,000 people who follow our page. You can also see on our page that Facebook as verified our business as "Very Responsive" to customer messages. We also plainly list our contact information and phone number: (800) 719-7062. Fly-by-night "scammer" companies don't have this level of transparency. Rest assured, we are for real and are here to stay.
1. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subject," Talbott, et al. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2013 May 26;10(1):28.
2. "Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study," R. Henkel, et al. Phytother. Res. 201 Apr;28(4):544-50.
3. "Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trial," Complement. Ther. Med. 2015 Oct;23(5):693-8.
4. "Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology," U. Rehman, et al. Molecules 2016 Mar 10;21(3):331.
5. "A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM)," A. E. Leitão, et al. Maturitas, 2021 Mar;145:78-85.
6. "Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea
supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results," A. Parisi, et al. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
7. "The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics," Int. J. Sport. Nutr. Exerc. Metab. G. Sleivert, et al. 2003 Sep;13(3):251-65.
8. Feuer L, Logrady N, Gottsegen A, et al. Anabolic-weight-gain promoting compositions containing isoflavone derivatives and method using same. United States Patent 3,949,085. April
9. Feuer L, Farkas L, Nogradi M, et al. Metabolic 5-methyl-isoflavone-derivatives, process for the preparation thereof and compositions continuing the same. United States Patent 4,163,746. August 7, 1979.
10. Incledon T, Gammeren DV, Antonio JA. The effects of 5-methylisoflavone on body composition and performance in college aged men. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2001;33(5 suppl):S338 [abstract].
11. "Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength," L.R. Brilla, et al. Exercise and Sports Science Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
12. Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, et al. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):12-20.